Monday, September 11, 2017

Article Response #2 Fake News Edition

"Alternative Facts..."

As this article is a few months old, I didn't think it would really have an effect on my psyche. I was wrong. Rereading all the facts about what happened after President Trump's inauguration upset me just as much as, if not more, than earlier this year when the events were happening in real time. This article illustrates one piece in a web of deception whose target is the American people. It reminds me how important it is to look at different sources when it comes to news. We are blessed in this country to have freedom of speech and freedom of the press, so we must exercise those, and take care to study issues from all angles. Unfortunately, it is not good enough to take any one news outlet at it's word. Constant vigilance is key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video Project